Sometimes we change our Mobile Numer or shift to another place. Updating your Details of aadhar card is very simple. Do you want to change Details of your Aadhar Card? You can change or update your Aadhar card details online. Update Aadhar card online in a few clicks.
Update your aadhar card online in few clicks
Firstly, Go to the official site of uidai then select the following Portal
Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal
- You can update your aadhar card online on Aadhar Self Service Update Portal.
- Any resident with a registered mobile number can update address using this portal.
Update your Address in Aadhaar in 4 easy steps:
STEP 1: Login with Aadhaar –
Firstly Login on this Portal. A registered Mobile number is mandatory to receive a password for login.
Simply Fill your New Address and click on Next.
STEP 3: Upload Documents –
Residents are required to upload scanned image of original Proof of Address(PoA)/self signed a copy of PoA documents for update/ correction.
Supported Proof of Address (PoA) Documents Containing Name and AddressFew Document for Example-
- Bank Statement/ Passbook
- Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Water bill (not older than 3 months)
- Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Property Tax Receipt (not older than 1 year)
- Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
- Insurance Policy.
(There are more Document you can Upload as proof)
STEP 4: Select BPO Service Provider and submit a request –
After Uploading the documents click on the Submit. Will resident information be updated immediately after submission of request? Submission of information for update does not guarantee update of Aadhaar data. The information submitted is subject to verification and validation.
So, we Hope you Find this Aadhar Card Update Article Helpful comment your queries about the topic.