Do you want a Driving Licence Online then this article helps you a lot? Applying for a driving licence is a very easy procedure. you can be done online in a few clicks. DL is important to drive a vehicle on the roads.
Firstly, Visit the Official Sarathi website of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. then select the option of Apply Driving Licence. then apply the following procedure.
Procedure for Applying Driving Licence Online
1. Fill Applicant Details –
- Firstly they will be asked you for holding a Learner’s Licence, a Foreign DL, or a Defence Licence.
- Then they will be asked for the Learner’s Licence Number/Foreign DL Number/ Defence Licence Number.
- Enter your date of birth in DDMMYYYY format.
- After filling a Licence Number or Date of Birth Click on the continue button.
- So, Now you have to fill Personal Details like Name, age, address.
2. Upload Documents –
- After, filling a personal Details now you have to upload required documents, like address proof, age proof, and identity proof.
- You should have a scanned copy of the Required documents.
Documents Required To Be Submitted For Driving Licence (DL)
- Learner’s Licence.
Proof of address – (any 1 document)
- Ration card.
- Voter ID
- Life insurance policy.
- Utility bills like electricity, telephone bill, gas bill.
- State or Central Government issued payslip.
Proof of age – (any 1 document)
- Pan Card.
- Birth certificate.
- Driving school certificate.
- Passport sized photo.
3. Upload Photo and Signature if required (applicable for only some states) –
- Now you have to upload a passport size photo or signature.
- Make sure you have scanned copy of photo or signature.
Also Read, Learning Licence | How to Apply Online
4. DL Test Slot Booking (applicable for only some states) –
- After uploading all documents, select a date or timing for your DL appointment.
- Select a date and time when you are available to give a test.
5. Payment of Fee –
- Now submit your payment for driving licence application form, your application will be successfully sent to the RTO after the payment.
- Go for your DL Test a few minutes earlier on the DL Appointment Day.
as a result, you will receive Application Form, Appointment letter. Above all steps are important for applying for Driving Licence.
So, Hope you Find this Driving LIcence Article Helpful comment your queries about the topic.