What is a Learning Licence?
When you want to Learn How to Drive. in that case you have to carry a Learning Licence. This Licence is allotted for learning purpose only. You can apply online in a few clicks.
Eligibility for Learning Licence
In India, you can apply for Learner’s licence at the age of 16 for riding a gearless scooter and age of 18 for riding a geared vehicle. You have to give a Theory Test Before RTO issued you a Learner’s Licence. If you passed the Theory exam RTO will issue a Learner’s Licence.
Procedure to apply for Learning Licence in India
Most Importantly you have to visit the Official site of Sarathi. click on New Learning Licence, then follow the following procedure.
1. Fill Applicant Details –
- Firstly you have to fill your State and Nearest RTO Office Details.
- Now FIll your Personal Details and Address.
- Select a Class of Vehicle.
- Accept the Declaration Form and click on Submit.
2. Upload Documents –
- Upload the Required Document like a Proof of Identity, Age and Address.
- You should have a scanned copy of this Documents.
3. Upload Photo and Signature –
- Now Upload a scanned copy of your Passport size photo or Signature.
4. LL Test Slot Booking –
- Now Select the Date and Time for your LL Theory Test.
- Select that time when you are available to give an exam.
5. Payment of Fee –
- Now it’s Time to Pay your Fee for Learning Licence Application.
- Your Application will be Forwarded to the RTO office for the next procedure after you pay the Fee.
You are Done Now. Go to your Theory Exam Before a Few Minutes Earlier.
So, Hope you like this Learning Licence Article Helpful Comment your queries about the Topic.